The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hidden

Dear friends,
I love the name, Freaking Noob.
其实这名字也有它的褒义.
我认为啦..如果你知道它的由来,你就会懂我为什么那么珍惜它 ;)




















Exam week is OVER!!!!!Aha =D
Actually,I'm not very happy about that.
Because my PHYSIC and Mathematical logic is failed =/
So sad............................
我班极度超级变态的,
一个两个拿接近满分.wt..A lot of Pressure
Why they still can take great result without do revision?
I was study hard ..
But,Failed.
God a god.....=/why so unfair?
I don't want to be the last in my class.
I wish I can take good->great result ;)
By the way,the war is still "in progress" xP

Hey,W995 is so cool man!!!!!
I want it,don't share it with me,ok?xD

Next round,exam
And dance too!! =D
们跳着,我伤心着

4 comments:

chiyin said...

'极度超级变态'
little bit lah
so scary
@.@

我怕死拿最后一名
每天k书k到要死了
==

yy [♥] said...

jiayou,
you can do it d=)

Jin said...

don sad naR~
will be soon!^ ^

YANMEI. said...

wooi.
dun sad nar.
u got chance dance de wor.
y so 悲观 ner?(=
u can become a super dancer =D

ur result wun vry bad liao la.
==
my fren just pass 1 subject only yeh \=
i dwn she retain =(
Jiayous barh.^^

Teach me ENG!!~ LOL~