The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yap Hui Wen
















Today,Joseph is Sooooooo leng zai =P
So yeng.xD
today's performance was so great.很伤心
Very sad lor.lor.lor.
I cant dance "unlimited".
=) rasa sayang. Aha,I am the oldest in the group==.
Aduh...UPSET
I make a fool of myself

Aduh!!!
Suddenly,my mom said want to go taiping next tuesday,wednesday,thursday!!!
OMG!
I want to go back skul to pratice de leh..==
Fortunately,my dad dunhav go!=D aha.
Yeepee~~xD
So many holiday homework.=(


Practice more,will get good result.xD

3 comments:

yingtyng said...

but i can clearly feeling you like dancing beautiful.

;)

never give up
never never give up
never never never give up

xD

Jin said...

yeayea!!
jiayou le lo~
hope to see u on stage again~X]]

Anonymous said...

What makes a dancer beautiful?
Confidence,
After all, the audience sit below the stage because they are noob in dancing no?
Don't forget you have not danced for me yet ~.~