The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Am I wrong?

I was looking at them.
They were dancing DUN HUANG.
admirable =/

After let coach sign something,
I dance with other group of dancers.
Hmm..
Tong Na+Wen Hui+Jia yi+Yu xuan+Yuan ting
were very "MAN"
Aha..wen Hui said:"QUIET PLEASE"
WOW,i must learn that from her.Weee =D

I face them (the new dancers)extremely hospitable..
My extremely hospitable=38=i made noise.
== Aha..

Because of you,I wanna be a Superwoman from now on.
Because of you,I hate some of Jay Chou's songs.
Because of you,I can't concentrate on my study.
Because of you,I can't be Yap Hui Wen.















Yap Hui Wen
VS Her targets.
War in 2009. xD

1 comments:

♥下一站,幸福 said...

ahha...
me got say ar...
boom dao...
haha