The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yesterday night 12.am
i cant to slp.haha==
bcz worry about the POSE.
i scare about i will drop==.haha
Veri NerVouS!!!

but 2day, my pose b well =).
Duno Why,haha
b4 perform, i just tell myself, Trust Urself.
x) i dance okok at that time.
=每个人都要有信心=
this is my gym coach taught me=).
the perform so fast@@.
duno why,juz like 10 seconds.
haha.
after that, i go wash My Hair在洗手盆.xD
My hair veri messy~
haha.then went eat.
felt sleepy.x/
see Jiawen Peiyin Pearljin yongqian dance.^^
Nice what.=)jiayou.
take jor picture,but those pic in other ppl d phone^^''.
actually, i got bit miss Joseph.xDXDXDXD
muahahhahaha.kisiao==
2morow go 户外教学~
ask joseph buy CHEWING GUM!
so long dunhav eat it le.xDXD

PS: i forgot take pic with jiawen n liting n sok bin n peiyin T.T

我姐的车被一个我们学校的英文老师撞,他撞了然后又退后又撞又退后=='' wat a crazy teacher.

0 comments: