The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

why i was so stupid and don't heard to my friend and my sister?
i am so stupid.
i wont forgive u anymore,betrayer.




argh..
why the holiday so long?
why i must stay at home n just SLEEP?
i sleep 15 hours everyday.=.=
cook food for myself.
i like to cook =D.
wana try my food?x)


i miss my mummy lots.
she doing what?
hmm..duno.
still dunhav 1 call back phone until now T.T
i wanna give my mum see my result =D.
waiting for 14/11.


n i am waiting for 13/12=)
n preparing 4 PMR n UEC =.=

4 comments:

yy [♥] said...

i wan try u cook de food..!! x)
o.O 15 hours. ==
lolz.
so geng. xD
i juz try 12 hours 2day onli. xPPP

YANMEI. said...

betrayer??
=\

fuyoh
15 hours
nt bad
xDD

u teach mii cook la..
xD
bake cheese cake
lalalaa xD

Huiwen said...

yanyoong=wanna try?xD
i made d spaghetti~Muahahhahahah...
yanmei=ya.betrayer
i dunnoe how to bake =.=

zyien said...

yoyoyo.
cook vegetarian 4 me. xP