The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Friday, November 21, 2008

well,my holiday okok lor..
being a good lady lately.
a maid =.=.LOL


b afraid to PMR.统考(UEC??).
many things to read =0=.
history..sejarah..bm..bi..bc..science..PHYSIC!!
god bless me pls.==
form 1 form2 form3 leh.
crazy meh...=/



nex year will be very busy.
society,result,performing,n all.
everybody will going to b crazy next year.
haha.XD
Keep moving.=)













tis is the 1st pic after i cut my hair!!=.=
damn funny..haha.
ugly.=/




Dont make excuse for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..
jiayou lo..x)
we wait u came bak ch
=DDDD

nt look like u leh..
chg jor..xDDD
全新的你
不错哇~~xDDD

yan mei

yy [♥] said...

wow.
ur new hair style not bad leh.
very nice xia. =)
so cute. xD

Huiwen said...

haha...wait me?O.o
cute shirr=.=