The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Friday, November 28, 2008

2day 2day 2day =D
i was having a meeting at Jusco Kepong.
actually i didnt had hav a breakfast then go meeting already.xD
Just drink a cup of water.
I am still remember that pearljing said d
:"remember bring present back xD.jkjk"
haha,thx u that u didnt had scold me.=D
i am so HAPPY that time.
then jiawen said that wai to me.==''
haha,i know i am veri wai,disgusting.xDDD


I am very crazy now because my sis had BACK!!
i am darn miss her.
i am being a FREAK when i saw her,
and jump over there and there.LOL
i talked to her about wat had happen this few days.
MANY THINGs.
all about my feelings.upset.==


anyway~i will b back when christmas!!=D
christmas~~HoHoHO.xD

0 comments: