The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sunny day n a boat is waiting for us to treasure our life.
when i can get it?
Now .=)



i slept 14 hours today.
hahahaha 养颜美容啊!!
slp early =0=

i cooked spaghetti x).

muahhahahhah..==''
my sis and bro like it ^^v

my dad bought 2 PSP!!X)
1 pink.1 black.^^
well,i noe u all had it and PS3==..
anyway lar..can play then cukup.xD
thx dad. =D

I WANT GO TO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy my clothes and Nike bottle.x)
hey,u all go which shop bought the clothes ??if i cut my hair to刘海..YES or NO?><
give me some suggest lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar....xD

aow aow..==it is time to do math..
bb..x)

3 comments:

zyien said...

erm.
i think u can try 2 cut ur hair 2 刘海. =)

Giselle G said...

Try to cut lar..x)
mcky,topshop,padini,world of cartoons,nike..blablabla.xD

Huiwen said...

hey zhiyien,why u dunwan celebrate ur b'day with us?TT

yingnan~oww..thanks^^