The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

today i went time square leh!!x)
the 1st person that reach there is Me.
haha==
2nd is Kky~
he said that 你很美咧to me.
明爽ing.XD
made me so shame.XD
hahahahhaha==

Finally Finally,i drank the Starbucks Coffee =D.
joseph belanja saya n zhen hao~
jing+theng+hao+kky go sing K~^^
then joseph me mei yoong went theme park n PLAY!!x)
well,soli jing,waitheng,zhenhao,kky,yanmei,yanyoong.
force u all to play that.
roller coaster`i like it!!but genting d better.x)
n 1st time take the 360degree d???(i duno wat it name)
joseph n yanmei wanted to 呕 already
but my mood was so HIGH!haha
in these holiday,joseph b taller=0=.
i must taller than he.xP
after that,we took pic at the sungai wang><.
i look noob in those pic.XD

i am very hapi that time =D.
thx u all for coming today.=)


我现在才发现我很烦人.太好笑了.

0 comments: