The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

**i saw FIR at taiwan airport.
same aeroplane XD.**

before operation rest 1 hour at the operation room.
lying in the bed,my mom cant get in the room.
just me.
suddenly i cried out loudly that time
dunoe why.
n the nurse shared me her tissue paper.
lols.
after that,
the operation light ON.
then i felt pengsan..
.................................

awake
IT'S DARN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant describe the PAIN that i got.
i cant get out of the bed.
it is very ardous.
i lost many bloods.
1st day,digestive system got problem.
SUPER DARN pain
2nd day,headarches==
DARN PAIN
3rd day,i can get out of my bed!!
oww yeah~
with the iron cloth=(.
i can't wear cloth myself.
i can't take bath.
i don't have mood to eat.
i can't get out of my bed myself.
i cant sleep.
i cant!!i cant!!!
i scare to jump.
i scare to run.
i scare when school open
i scare i cant dance again soon
i scare that people luss at me

look out the window.

0 comments: