The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Monday, December 22, 2008

I cant rotate the pic@@..duno why.sorry.

the breakfast in the Tzu-chi hospital.Yuck x)

the dinner in the hospital.Poor me.
all vegetarian.

it's awful to me.
the 钉s which stripe my back.==
The nurse who cares me lots =D.
she is pretty huh.=)

actually i wanna upload the x-rays.
but i scare that u all will pengsan when saw it.XD
so i dunhav upload that.haha

最终,逃出医院了xD

Steamboat =D

很大份吧.这可是一人份的咧.台湾人都吃那么多.==

珍珠奶茶x).好喝过malaysia d.




i saw it at the chocolate shop x).
Jay~~

take tis at the rich people house >< I love elmo <3 haha.

Gosh.玩电脑玩到差一点割到脉=.=
a noob i am.haha

3 comments:

joseph~ said...

haha, nice pics..XD

yy [♥] said...

JAY.!
i love him too.xD

u are so preeetttyyy. =D

YANMEI. said...

hahasss..
elmo?xD

u prettier than nurse luu.xD