The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2day =D
i went The Ship.
not a ship,is a restaurant.XD
Soooo many people eat at there.
want to line up and wait the seat.
i love the food x).steak.
After dinner,of course is back to home lor.
Traffic jam=.=
many ppl wanted go to 1u.
1u there is very beautiful.
that's why i love go to 1u. =D

preparing for next year.
i am scare about PMR and UEC.
God,i can don't attend the sport class x)
hehehehehehehhehehehehehe
next year i must sit with yasotha.xD
that is my right.
i can lie teacher that i wanted yasotha sit with me bcoz she can 照顾 me.xD
then we can talk a lots already.
muahahahahhahhaahahhahaha.xD

0 comments: