The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"BIG YESTERDAY"

My little sister and i went for a Tzu Chi activity.XD
she was bhind me.
always see me wear the jacket hor..
i got wash it d=.=
fong shum.XD

we were boring at the后台.
my parent were the"工作人员"so we just can sit at the 后台=.=

U can c it?XD
so dark huh.
HUiqi.XDerr..==
i think u all cant c it.
It was so dark.paisehz><
the present and angpau =Dafter that,had a lunch@secret recipe^^
I like this.XD
Chocolate~~
u saw it?XD
She got the sexy back.XD
(yaya,i noe i dunhav.)
haha.just for fun.
but i scare the girl "port"me.@@


2morow is the last day of this year.
say bye bye to 2008.
(nah,i dontwant><)
2009 is cuming.
(Yer,i dunwan.)
A busy year.
PMR,UEC+++
anyway,
jiayou!!my buddies =D

0 comments: