The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2day =D
SHOPPING!!
haha,it's the best thing to do.
BUY BUY BUY.
poor daddy,his money x(
i just noe how to waste the money.
(so,if u r my husband,all ur money will waste by me!!
better dunwan to marry.)
i saw a beautiful nike bag!!
i hope to get it huh ><.
but i got many bags already.
bought a nike bottle.
it's not very pretty.=(
i saw many many couples when shopping huh
jealous XD
haha.==
i ate "big fish big meat"2night
a uncle paid the bill.
i am a poor people.
the meat was very FAT==
can saw the fat oil.
yucks.
all the aunties,uncles take all the dish into my plate.
Walao eh..i ate that all till cry.
of course cry in my heart lar==
VERY FULL U noE.
2morow is going to take train to taipei =D
so,i think i will not on9 again.

*i saw my back.
it's so horrible.
sading =(,i got a ugly back.*

0 comments: