The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

今天去教堂^^.
第一次咧~
全部女生都没到T.T
失望到..
就只有我跟镇豪.
然后看戏剧.
许彰伟很可爱xD
shepherd.
啦啦啦啦啦..哈哈.
过后唱歌.
我前面那个aunty like very enjoy lor..
Put her hands up always and shake her body.==
LOLs.

Joseph gave me Christmas present!!I like it very much x).
HYPER HAPPY!!

had lunch @ Desa parkcity.
Eat steamboat again.Look at my mum!!XD
noob noob d she=X
jkjk
Steamboat..=.=
wan vomit liao.
after that i bought big apple for YAP HUI YI.
12pcs leh..==kisiao lar she.


Why i always will argue with you huh?
Kenapa?
The reasons?i duno.

anyway,Merry Christmas to u all =D.
*挂上中华袜when christmas eve xD*

2 comments:

joseph~ said...

i oso have my lunch in desa park city today..
n thx for ur chocolate.. ^^

tifff said...

haha...
funny you..xDDD
nice chirstmas yea..=)