The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Highlight it all if you care about me C=

They're friendly and funny :)
Miss them a lots!


My 2009 Countdown Party @ Iven's House :)

Thanks Eunice :)! And ian lim too.



My XXX God :D. Haha

Him! Long time didnt see him already :).

Look!What was Iven doing!XD
Pity Ming.

He felt hot XD.

Ian Lim! :D

Us.

More pic, Please visit Iven's Facebook Profile.Or mine :D
Thanks Iven for uploading these photos to his facebook! :)
其实, 当天在他的家, x.ming 有来 可能有些人不知道 之前我跟他发生了什么事. 当我见到他的时候 真的很怕 我不懂要跟他说什么好 我跟他打招呼 用了很大的勇气, 他望别边 可能他没听到吧. 过后 慢慢的 就因为我玩着xbox 他就一直骂我笨笨笨 当时我的心真的放了很多:) 真的. 然后他跟我讲话咧:D 过后一起38. I really do happy that time :)!thanks you.
Yeah, I cut my hair till very short.
MUSHROOM!
But, 整个人很凉爽xD
虽然我现在的样子很丑
但不会有很多人看到我的啦
因我在那遥远的工艺楼.
Sangat Sedih!

身为文书的我
肯定要跑上跑下跑东跑西跑南和跑北的嘛.
他尽然安排我在那个地方
想挑战我的脚力厚==欺负我啊,我一年没上体育料的列;(
Ms.Yap Jia Wen, sze kee, shu min,and liyue soooooooooooooooo lucky lor. :(
可以在一起 真怕我跟你们的感情会变淡..
想到这个, 其实真的有点想哭
丢下我一个人:(
哈哈

是的
男生穿长裤很man leh XD
我的感觉拉
我要16岁了列!:D
我一直跟妈妈说我长大了
我也不懂我为什么会那样说==

今年的班级
满多人都认识的
但不熟--''
要主动一点了:)


My 2010 life :0

Monday -The only day that i am in free
Tuesday -Society
Wednesday -Tuition
Thursday -Tuition
Friday -Tuition
Saturday -Society
Sunday -(mayb will attend piano class)

Some more, My LOVELY mum wants me to attend one more tuition class. My god, I am not a robot ok? It's too crazy to me. I know that I am not a clever girl or genius, so need to be having a lot of tuition classes. But, I really dislike that my life is full of tuition classes. Everyday, need to race with the time, and run to the tuition classes. :( I will be having a lot of meetings in the future. So, what should I choose? 一半这个一半那个:)

Please give me money and I want to attend piano class again!
Give me give me more, give me more :D


I love my society, Dance Club. ;D

我姐姐是不是很漂亮列;)
今天她回新加坡了
我真的很舍不得她


刚刚有人跟我讲 我的班不是在工艺楼咧
嘉雯啊,你真的吓到我了当你跟我说我的课室在工艺楼
真好,
我的课室不在那地方xDXD
Freaking Excited now!

心爽了很多.
真的


Wish list c=
-Become more beautiful XD
-Become smarter
-My dance skill increase
-Sleep at 10pm everyday
-Hope someone* will be happy :)
-Be healthy
-Money IN,not OUT.
-All my language standards will be better
-Meet him halfway everyday! :) L.a


我也不懂为什么我会摆这样的表情..
Just wanna make you all laugh :)

1 comments:

YANMEI. said...

LOL!
you are so cuteee 8DD
do enjoy your life.
AND may your wishes come true.