The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Knowing too much can get you hurt.

DO YOU ALL KNOW,
I hate people pour the oil on me when i'm in hyper black mood. So, i choose to remove someone from my world and mind too. UNDOUBTEDLY, it's you.

Those subjects, especially trigonometry and physic, very difficult. Don't know why, I cant pass up those homework in the time. Desperate. I have been lazier, and more stupid. Sorry, mum and dad. I will be more hardworking from now on. C=


I just want a person that can tell me when can I dance. I didn't mean to give up, although they kept saying my bone has been worse and worse. I am forced to cry every time when their words approach my mind. Why the god doesn't let me round my dreams? Piano, gymnastic, basketball, and dancing. What can i do if i don't have them all? be Stubborn , stupid, lame girl? I DONT WANT.
But why you all dont let me go on? Especially you, scoliosis.

I hope to enjoy my CNY. But I cant. It's hard to let him go with the action. It's hurting my heart to do like that. I don't wanna him die. Sorry joseph, I think that i cant go to your house when cny. because of something(I will tell you the matter..) :( I want angpau, I want my granpa back, I want my health come back to me.

I bought some new shirts and skirts! i love the skirt very much :D. Haha. I am not going to show you all. XD Oh ya! I bought a long long skirt for my dearest sister!XD haha. Waiting for you!


I am happy that you are going to out of my world from this second! I wont feel regret.
seriously.


Going to do revision and homework (=
Bye bye!

0 comments: