The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Monday, December 7, 2009

The worst thing.

Erm,sorry guys. Really very sorry.><

I have been long long time didnt update my blog already, because of I have no mood to update my blog since I have fallen down on the floor. Actually i have taken many photos to upload here. But,i really don't have mood to do that.


I could not run from that day i have fallen down until yesterday.It is freaking pain,the feeling is hard to describe. The performance is nearer and nearer, but i have done sum stupid things to me. Why am I so careless? Why am I so stupid? Why the floor was so wet? I was very scared when i fell down. I scared that i were died. My pelvic is very pain and of course my butt too.
I don't want let coach be awful. I want to jump and dance!


But luckily, I can run now like someone who have "bai" his leg. OMG, I really don't want to miss the performance which i have expected :( Anyway, I swear that I will update my blog these days.About the holiday :).
So, be patient huh XD. Trust me, i will upload those picture to my blog as fast as I can.

(:

Please, I need you.

5 comments:

Cheeky Insanity said...

It is not really your fault that you fell,
They say having a good mood will help recovering your wounds,
So cheers!

joseph~ said...

don't blame yourself,
and since you'd worked so hard for the performance,
sure u can do your best on the stage!
jiayou!

YANMEI. said...

yap huiwen ahhh,
take good care laa u.
- -
you sure can make a good performance,jyjyjy!(:

小乌龟 said...

ok~ waiting 4 your photo ^^

do your best in performance that you expected..

I believe that will be fun..
x)

WeiJing said...

jiayou lenglui~!!