The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Love

16/11

Yes,took our 成绩单.
I was thinking that my average would drop till hell. :X
But luckily,
I was shocked when looked at my average.
Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!:D
but jane was freaking crazy.
She got the 77 point XXX!
Oh no.==

We took many pictures in the class.
And we must open the flash when taking photo with dear yasotha.
I am not laughing at you,yasotha.
HAHHAHAHA.shh :P

Choi Yan(the genius of maths),yasotha and me.

Hui Jane the clever and rich girl.

Cacing who loves volleyball.

Dia!sangat 自恋XD

Yik Hwan.the good helper!:)
园艺学会主席!



Outings.
went to Pavilion.In the Red Box.

Joseph Koh :(

Wei Jing and yasotha.
U see how yasotha sat on the sofa!

Me,Jane,Wei Jing and yasotha.
Took before yasotha and weijing went back to their home.
:(

I chose boy and he chose the girl.
Haha :D

Saw weijing, jane, yasotha or me?:P
If you saw Joseph Koh,your eyes had been facing some problem.
Because Joseph koh was taking the camera!

How tall is Joseph.XD

Wondering what happened to her.
HAHAHHAHA.==

The picture I took
Sure very leng zai one.haha

When he was thirdteen years old.

And someone was tired.

All gone.
:(
My blog is not responding ;(



一个动作
以前很轻易地就能做得到

手术后
很难去做那个动作
那种感觉
很惨
我很怕
失去?

我不想麻烦教练
:(

1 comments:

... said...

why looks like a bunch of auntie de ?