The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Cried.

Yeah, I am back from my society's camp :D ( but still got another camp == , it is start from tomorrow till 29th) Hmm, I was very upset about one of my friends' wallet and her hand phone also, had been stolen? or mayb can say that her things had disappeared? I know that she is very upset now. The USB sudah kisiao! So, I cant upload the photos to here :( How sad!

Ok, the camp, erm, I felt that I didnt hav put my best foot foward to make the camp to be better and more enjoyable? or sumore? Anyway, I really do feel sorry :( And, i should say thank you to Xue Ting, because she always help me and accompany me to be the 38 women.Haha, She do anything but she isnt waiting for any "hui bao". x) Oh ya, my little yien ting, no need to say sorry to me lar. It's ok, you hav "hot up" the prom night with Jiawen :). Jiaweeeeeeeeen, Big thanks to you!:D Many reasons! Next, Liyue, thanks you, you hav been very awful rite?I am very sorry about that, we didnt be quiet and listen to you...><
And, I love you all :)

Today i suppose go to Joseph's church, but everyone isnt free to fetch me there. Sorry, joseph! :(
I hav bbq yesterday at my house. Haha. I repeat, I love BACON!!! I was shocked and excited when 12am,i looked at my phone, A lot of my society little pretty girls sms-ed me.XD How funny are them!:D

Next, my UEC and PMR result. How stupid is me. My Chinese got b in PMR even in UEC. I am very angry about that. Why is my chinese level very low? BM , BI.
GIVE ME A GODLIKE BRAIN.XD
Haha. I visited my tution teacher yesterday, 她不认得我.== She said that i have been more white. Hmm, am I? ==

Rolling out.
Bye :)
Wait me come back first!
Stay Tune.

0 comments: