The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Merdeka plus seven times :)

The Garden.Because of me is staying in my aunt's hse,i dont hav bring any sport shoes.
So,wore the slipper><..Felt embrassed
Wash your hand before u get into there!

My bro and my cousin,CAT WALK show==

My bro looks handsome in THIS picture only :P

In their house,

He put the chair above his head==

In aunt's house,



The twins :)


Look after the babies is very tired==


Sleeping(He has sick)


Sleeping(She too)

So,No one wants to play with me

My IDIOT cousin xD


Celebrated it when 29/8
(coz we buought it early,and we felt hungry!SO,you know:) ate it)

My mum(she is in melaka,that's why i should stay in my aunt hse)
sent me a message just now XD
:"慧雯提早跟你說聲生日快樂并祝你福慧雙修成績一級棒"

Jacquelynn and yenyie sent me message just now!thx:)





3 comments:

HoLee :) said...

weeee...happy birthday wen..xDD

♥ lyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (:

小乌龟 said...

I like the photo when u make
this--> (>.<) face...
haha..

and

the baby so cute^^