The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time is nothing in neverland,but I ain't in neverland


Lady No More Gaga
Haha :)
21 guns
to shoot u all xD


Luckily,my brother is very clever.
He found out the "wayar" of laptop==
If not,I will kill myself.
This holiday's too boring!

My parents are going to Indonesia this friday.
wtg : (
Bro,sis,and me are staying in Villa.
Pity us
no computer ,no food..
just got the books==
My mom doesn't agree that i go out for do revision with my friends and tution too!
It's SOoooooooooooooooooo stupid to me.
I just can stay in the house and facing the books!
: (

Yesterday,i just read a few pages of Sejarah.
Until 2.00 am,haha
No mood to read.
Because I wanna kill someone : )
No need to with a doubt, is You.
Please highlight the words after this line if you r worried that you r the person who i want to kill.
You treat me as a ''chicken''?wtf :)
Desperate on you,really.

Although I love you.


I miss dancing.
really do miss.
Who wanna teach me the maths of PMR?: )
I really duno how to do....
Argh :(
Science ,Geo, KH, Sejarah, BM, BI
Anyone wants to borrow me your calculator?><
Saya punya sudah tak ada battery==

No more time left to let me staring at you.
Move Move Move : )

0 comments: