The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just call me stupid.


Well,the pmr trial exam has over.

I really do desperate on myself.
I got the lower marks.
Everyone has the Higher marks on their papers.
What problem is me?
I hav become more stupid
In low spirit
: (


I went to Jusco yesterday.
And bought a lot of resource materials,all the pmr xD
This holiday,i should go back to school to attend the wat pmr class.
I know that i 'm stupid==
Furthermore,should pay 40 ringgit==
My own money.
Pity


Ohya, yesterday i went for tuition and asked my friend:
"国旗出来料代表什么?"
she thought and said:"National day lar"
me:"and more?xD"
she said:''our country has been 'independent' already lar"
sad==
My mom dosent let me hang out when my b'day.
stay in my aunt's house,my parents are going to melaka for 3 days.
29,30,31
PITY me.
they always go here go there go there there there.
: /

I will be the king of freak for two months.
for my exam.
I wanna my marks back .
Stay away from laptop and hphone!xD

Guys,good luck in your exams : )

1 comments:

YANMEI. said...

owh,
u nt stupid.
you are the perfect 1
seriously.