The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

昨天的化学测验很难啊!!!
什么分子式啦..这个啦啦啦那个啦啦啦啦啦那个那个啦啦啦啦

I'm very tired now..coz many HOMEWORK
BUT I'm still online now!!xD
The hectic days is going to begin =/

















Today's 2nd recess i went to canteen and 捞生 with society =D
Actually i don't know about that,
是因为沫利老师看到我然后拉我去当我往着去联课处.
I am very sorry about that I didnt hav had lunch with u all.=/
IS THE HOMEWORK PROBLEM,
NOT I DONT WANT HAVE LUNCH WITH U ALL!!==
Anyway ;),I am so excited about next tuesday is coming, SOCIETY !!!Wolala~

我跟他已经是过去式了
我能答你的只是我曾经爱过他.
也许是我讲的那样..
Stop keep saying about Valentine Day is coming.
Love gone wrong.

1 comments:

. said...

Lol. someone said she is going to celebrate with me hor =P