The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today,
It's so hard to breath in every second.
Their eyes,Their fingers,and their conversation.

Queiyang asked me
Why you look like so depression?
Am I ?

Someone always look at me,a wai ye.
ftw.I am very angry about your move.
A person who like to lansok the boys.

Another person,SHE.
A leng lui she is.
i dislike her EQ.
Always lansok the people too.
HER EYES
She wanted the people's "mention".(broken broken english,tak tahu apa maksud)

Up next,exam week.


Stop cuming to me pls,exam.I beg you.

=/.

4 comments:

yy [♥] said...

o.O
dont so gek dong><
lol==
who is tat 2 persons.? -.-

Jin said...

life's lik tat~
i xi guan de le~
noe urself jiu can le.
ohya!
don use 'cuming' tis word
u noe wad it's means?

Esc.

YANMEI. said...

form 3 jor
sure many exam lur.=\

hey
hu dat 2 person??
nOOb??xD

joseph~ said...

what happened??
n who's that 2 people??
anyway, dont care about their action lar, just be happy^^