The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Sunday, January 25, 2009


The money!!!xD
my relatives gave me these before i go to taiwan.
never touch them.

Yesterday night,i went to 1u!!xD


i bought a dress =D.
I love it very very much>< my bro say this "mountain"is made by保利龙.O.o

Today.


I straighten out the things on my table just now.xP
many many books.==!



i love this very much !
thx ,kky;)

The book which i keep for 2 years already.
Nice leh~~xD

I found this!!xDmuahahaha.

The cards =D
Thanks you all!!

When I was a young girl
xP
When I grow up
You can't see me x)



Master Apple:"I'm the king of the world!Muahahahah.."
L said: "Yes,master."L said:"Apple or Milk?"

L said:"I want to eat u already,master."
XDXDXD

6 comments:

Jin said...

LOL~
the bracelet is i choose de lo~
jz write kky~
u pian xin 1~TT

Esc.

Huiwen said...

huh?><
i duno u giv me d leh><..
sorry><

yingtyng said...

funky life
x)

kKy.. said...

LOL..
wei jing~~~~~=0=
u smal tat time hair very yeng leh..xDD
happy always~~><"
thx thx thx thx thx thx thx^^

chiyin said...

happy new year too ^^
=)

wén said...

nice photo.

happy new year yea =)