The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Impossible

E..hmm..hemm.hmm.
Ok,long long time didn't update my blog already!
Because I am very tired recently..
Really do tired.
Hectic for the camp and the performances.

I was shocked because i slept at 8pm o'clock last those days.
See,Yap Hui Wen is sleeping at 8pm lately!

7/11

GraduationAha,me!

us. :)

毕业证书:)

After graduation,we were going to fetch our grandpa and grandma to airport.
They were going to China.
My brother and I were wearing the school uniform to there.
Thus,there were many people looked at us.@@


Haha,tis funny pic.was playing with my phone==

At the airport.
He was playing with the BIG phone!


Because of my grandpa didn't bring his jacket,
so,my parents were force to buy this HYPER Expensive jacket.
there didnt hav any cheaper shop.
How E!:(
我舍不得把那个纸袋丢掉
我相信那个纸袋也很贵~~''

8/11-14/11
Everyday has practice.
I was scare of my body..
BUT! i swear that i have controlled myself,and always remind myself :do not do the difficult dance action.
I care about myself de :P

I just realized that being main characters of something activity is very awful,and a very big 挑战.
You must think a lots of things.!
Anyway,hope me will be good luck.:)

Just now,uncle Wei Yap sms me.
I was shocked==

Oh ya,my phone credit is drop from RM 150 to RM50.
How pity is my phone credit.
Sister,i was not always sms with anyone!
I was using it on something very important.
My society :)
I love you!
haha

Oh,sister
look at this.
You will pengsan!
http://newlif3-huiqi.blogspot.com/
I hate my little sister :(



Byeeeeeeeeeeeebye :)

0 comments: