The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Friday, September 18, 2009

OH NO!

Exams?
I did it,but i got the worst result.
Not as good as HUI JANE.
She really is a genius!
Oh ya,zephyr too==
He is a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY PERSON.

By now,
I want to be a smart smart girl.
But,my little sister said:''想美美啦''
==
My little sister really do clever
During her UPSR,she didnt hav done any revision.
When i asked her to do some readings,she said that the headmaster ask her to relax!==
So,she didnt hav any feeling that she was facing UPSR ==
She just went to sleep at 9pm.EVERDAY!
or just enjoyed the tv program.

TETAPI,
she got the FREAKING GOOD result in her exams==
Why the god so unfair,
i worked hard,
BUT BUT BUT
I got the worst result
I just cant imagine that the marks i got.

Today morning,there was something happened.
The curious guys==made me felt scared
I ain't xiao xuan!siapatu--''
ok,skip it!xP


(我尝试着要拍我跟那班服,but i cant do it==)
I got the class uniform.
Oh Quei Yang,
my little sis said that she love ur design!xD
It's cool!:)
I like it.

(Before cut the hair,my face turned to black XD)

I cut my hair because my dearest Ms.Meagan asked us to cut our hair till very short.
SO,i cut my hair till very very very very very short!
very ugly.
CANT IMAGINE THAT==

I am trying to read at least one subject a DAY!haha
But,I slept many hours lately==
I wanna get my marks back.
I dunwan any subject get failed!
I wanna show XXX(someone) that i can do it.
Hope so xD

SO upset about my CLEVER brother has deleted the windows live messenger.
I cant download the new one=.=
Stupid.
:(

PREPARING(sleeping==) for the UEC and PMR!
my cousin said that pmr="pemusnah masa remaja"
LOls.
Bye bye.XD

4 comments:

HoLee :) said...

lolx.nice one-pemusnah masa remaja
xD
anyway..gambateh for the exams..
u can do it x)

小乌龟 said...

haha~
gambateh~^^

YANMEI. said...

yee yerr,
u tis bian tai
1 day 1 subject huh?
kee siao liao lorr ==

jiayous x)

queiyang said...

LOL!. thankss and good luck + work hard