The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

These Days

A week which is full of examsss

I was going to be crazy today.
SCIENCE and GEO.
I said I WANT TO KILL MYSELF many times to Yasotha today.XD
you know, those subjects got a lot of things must be remembered.
Hectic days : (

Camp,
A blank in my brain..haha
I am scared about that.
Worried for the camp : (
Anyone can help me?
.....

Guess what
I don't know how to do the PMR maths!
GOD!
Everyone says that PMR maths is easy!
For me.
"apa maksud tu"
==
What can i do for now and my future?
i prefer science class
: ( but i scare about my physic
Hey guys,what's your choice?o.o

I hate going to tution in Friday.
I quite dislike my tuiton teacher lately.
She will give me a piece of her mind and shoot me when she see me aren't wearing the spectacle.
and describe me in the word of 爱美
how many times you have said me like that
hey,my spectacle was broken. ok?
拿去做那么久都还没做好
你以为我想要的吗 : /
you
hurt
me

Recently
the weather is SOOO hot==
my skin problem is back again
gosh : (
FREAKING HOT
I looked a little run down too these days

对了
很奇怪咯我的道德老师(他很lengzai xD)
他差不多都懂完我的事
懂我几时去做手术
几时去复诊
有点恐怖


很怕我的成绩会拿到红字
来不及了: (
很想拿一把刀刺进我的头脑

你们知道magician ialah siapa mar?o.o

2 comments:

KJ said...

What's done is done?
Some teacher is like that,
think they're big and all,
just IGNORE them.

Hwan said...

no need to bother the moral teacher de lah...
he is just very care his student de lah...
he is a good teacher like meagan...