The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Taiwan

来吃的先xD


hahahaha^^"

hehe 不好吃><"

很奇怪为什么要一个鸡蛋在那边==


大大大鸡排!!!
Delicious : )


KLIA

My sis.


柿子人xD


haha..xD

这个兵士很恐怖@@


101 doll.xD





一眼望..很窄 xD


舞.
珍珠奶茶 xD
yummy~



我的背影@@
P/S:我不是在沙地阿拉伯 xD



一个女王头
像咩?



洞洞洞


3 sisters =D

the bird!!@@

I like this pic!!!!><

She just like a freak.
muahahaha



Napoleon!!!!!!!xD


HOTEL.
Hyper gorgeous >< 人生中看过最美的酒店@@
Cycling !




In the Bus XD us.


够了==很累..其他的在我的facebook.=)
很高兴的,我能脱!!XD
万岁~
Finally, I can wear UNIFORM without JACKET !><
Actually, the doctor not very agree that i dance..
I think he thinks that i dance hip hop==..
Anyway, I don't care.
I WANT to DANCE : )

I cut my hair==
It's too short.
This Friday, I'm going to an orchestra : )
BUT must formal wear @@''
You will laugh me when u see me XD

A lot of homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzzzz


Thx you all for view my blog : )
谢谢您的耐心 ^^"

8 comments:

candice said...

恭喜

你终于可以脱脱脱了 XDD

YANMEI. said...

yeee,
finally eh!(:
u are a perfect girl now~ :D

ehmm,
dun dance better barh?=(
take k yeh.><

tifff said...

congrats...xD

yy [♥] said...

nice pictures.x)

finally,so happy ler la?xD

michiko xD said...

cute you. =)
congrats wor ^^
heeees.
dance bahh :DD

wén said...

congz!!!!
so 3xcit3d to hear tat!!
^^
tak3 car3..

HoLee :) said...

congrats! xD
take care ya.^^

Hwan said...

congrats...
but if u dance must take care woh...