The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

zhiyien,why ur blog cant post comment d?
>< i wont forget ur b'day d=)
i will b the 1ST wisher.

Hard to slp lately.=0=
must slp at the floor.
canot 侧卧!!

walao...=/
canot drink cold drink,duck meat,LonG bEan,n CHOCOLATE!!!
arrhhhxxx...
要练习我的毅力了x).

2morow is my primary skul d children day~
T.T but cant go back.mizz my primary friends><.
bcoz want go back skul 2 彩排.
dance=).practice make perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.
thx. ^^

how u noe my blog da??
i rmb i din tel u de wor. ><

tifff said...

hahas...=)
wish u all the best yea.=)

yy [♥] said...

jiayou
jiayou
jiayou
jiayou
=)
u sure can do it deeee. ^^

Huiwen said...

Thx yi chan n yanyoong=)