The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Monday, October 27, 2008

today having a meeting at the kepong jusco.
My Mom FetCh me go there.
i wait for her and wait.walao==.
when 9.56am still dunwan come out from her room.
ADUH==.
I am veri scare about late.
10.10++am just reach there.
幸好,去到那边没被罚x).
然后就开会.


从一开始,XXXXX
我真的不懂要怎样接=0=
我的造句很烂的==.
开完会后想跟你们说再见的.
可是很怕不敢跟你们说==
所以就直接'不告而别'==
本想跟你们一起看hsm3的..
可是我妈肯定不给的啦=/.

跟我妈在market买了些Chocolate+Grape wine x).
i like merci chocolate.xD
haha.
i saw pearljin and peiying there^^.

between 1.30pm,
having a lunch with my neighbour.
eat spicy food==.
veri veri spicy,saya tak boleh tahan.xD

I cannot on9 veri long time just because my bro.
i hate he.

4 comments:

YANMEI. said...

hehe
i m the 1st yeh
muahaha` =="

nt bad de holiday le lar
still sien serr??

wed is cuming
muahaha
i m excited
xDD

tifff said...

shuang le you....x)
i also wan go out but i cant. my parents..==
anyway.
take care urself yea..=)
<3

Huiwen said...

LoL==''sienz lar...==
yichan.=)i will.

. said...

aiyo. You can be the brave girl
byebye onlty ler !! =.=
No wonder you suddenly dissapear. ==