The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I, Dunwan do operation.
tis is my choice.
nonit go there jor.xD
haha.
i choose xianxian d suggest.
thx u n ur sis lot.^^
got many reason made me dunwan do operation.

1st.it is veri horrible==
2nd.veri hard 2 life with it.==haha
3rd.dance=)

actually, my dance veri BAD==.
alwayz giv coach scold.
how to improve?
Soli,coach.
I will b more hardworking and everyday pratice.

But still is veri bad==.

U c.xD
四肢發達:22.3%( x) )
花痴:22.1%(=='')
聰明:16.9%
偷雞摸狗:10.5%
前途一片黑暗:9.6%(.......T.T)
開心果:7.7%
阿里不達:3.6%(??)
顧人怨:3.2%(??)
只有挨打的份:3.0%(可怜)xD
唱秋:0.5%
自閉:0.0%
被其他人吃定:0.0%

8 comments:

kKy.. said...

ur dance very pro larr..x)
jus do what u think is right barhz..
happy always..=)

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

heyhey.
muz take k orh. =]
we support u.

zyien said...

opps.
up there is my sis's acc.
ps. ><

yy [♥] said...

yalur.
tat operation is very horrible
><
yeah`
u no nid go do operation jor
i still can c u.
=)

YANMEI. said...

wOo yeAh``
u nt nid go taiwan lerrr..
muahaha..
no distance anymorr
xDD

bt take k of ur body nehzz..^^

wen
dance pro xDDDDDD
b confidence =]]

disturbia disturbia disturbia
xDDDDDDD

. said...

hey. no one is perfect.
And you dance well in my heart <3

Huiwen said...

thx.=)
thx jiawen.

tifff said...

who say u cant dance?
u dance well my dear.=)