The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How tired.


Oh,
I got the new phone now!!XD
Ahah.
My Target!
But i must pay back the money to my mum.
How pity and excited.


Well,the UEC has over.
everything is over.
:)
Practice month is coming.
Preparing for the those performances :)
exhausted!

In PMR and UEC,
I always sat at the 1st place.
How sad.

Going to shopping.
Hang out with old friends!
Swimming.
Dancing.
Playing at my new phone!
ahah.
XD

Nothing to say :(

God,give me the chance to dance please.
:)

2 comments:

zyien said...

hey, (:
just try your best.

YANMEI. said...

walau,
i oso wan new phone!
can show off liao lor?
xD

gratz.