The Freak.

My photo
Unpredictable, Childish, Active. I am not fierce but friendly! Love to share something about her life with her friends *yes, it's you!*. Another girl that named huiwen (: xoxo!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Everything's over.


Yes,that exam is over.
But those exams were freaking hard.
SO DIFFICULT.
==
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


好了,用华语.
在新讲堂的日子很不错下
有冷气!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
很感动xD
我不用受那闷热的天气+冷衣
只是初二那两班美丽的嗓子感染了周围的环境
还在那边我追你 你追我==''

跟蔡嘉怡小姐同地方考试
她很很很勤劳啦@@
静静地坐在那边读书
值得欣赏xD

大部分科目都很难=(
除了美术道德!!!!XD
今年的美术特别有成就感
比之前的美多了 哈哈
每天都读到蛮夜的..
还是会读不完==
只幸望不会有很多科不及格 : )


刚刚去Facebook弄了个户口
不懂要怎样玩==..
白弄


今天考完事后,我很乖xD
没出去玩
因妈不给=/
真的很想看Angels And Demons


还有几十天我就会台湾了xD
问医生能不能脱
他不给的话我就用抢指着他
哈哈啊哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈xD
保佑我吧: )



You have driven me crazy
I miss you so much

Do you hear me?

Whenever you send message to me

I am so freaking excited

Unfortunately, we can't stay together

we just love each other
never treat us well

After a moment, we will feel bored to each other

We just know how to argue

Everyday, every second,every moment

Last, regret.

Everything's over.

2 comments:

Someone said...

How do u know he's in love with u?
HARLO??!!
How long have u spent with him?
I mean, by person.
How well do u know him?
Is he worth for it?
I don't think so.
Do u know whether he's cheating you or really that reliable?
You'll never know him.
If u really love someone, u will never feel bored spending time with he/she.
Only know how to argue means u two are absolutely not suitable.
It is clear, don't u know?

Hey,miss.
It's been OVER.
If u yourself know that's over,
then u should just let it go.
Yup,
I repeat,
LET IT GO.

Don't let him affect your mood or whatever lifestyle.
U should learn how to let go.

YANMEI. said...

may ur wishes come true =D

<3 ya